Weekly Reflection 2


Looking back at my second week of senior project, I am feeling more than accomplished. Regarding my capstone, this was a tough week, the hard part is over though! I am done with my 26 page paper! My fellow concentration girls and I (Olivia, Ayla, Emily) worked every single day with one another in the library. I made an effort to go to breakfast and park myself in the library by 9am every day. My paper requirement was a minimum of 15 pages, I exceeded that. Each day, I set goals for myself, and had lots of appointments with various "mentors" for help on my writing and idea formulation. This kept me motivated. All I have left is my reflection paper (ten pages, doubled spaced).


On the horizon, I have my exit interview with the concentration committee on Wednesday. I am another step closer to the finish line. My annotated bibliography is also complete. Now that the weather is warm, I hope to escape the library and spend more time with friends outside. Thanks for tuning in on my blogs all week (even though I have zero views on every single one ;)). Stay tuned for more exciting updates!

KP



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3

Weekly Reflection

Kingsley Palmer's Concentration