Today was a productive day.

I started my day with coffee from jakes. I met up with Olivia and Ayla to go support Emily's concentration public demonstration during advisory. She killed it. After, I met with my mentor Tom Morgan. We had a thorough check in on my paper. Unfortunately, I still have a lot of work to do on my paper. We are going to be working together for the rest of the week to rework and organize my draft for the committee to read.

Once that is done, my annotated bibliography and analytical exit paper will be due. I am feeling anxious to get this whole project finished. I am going to feel very accomplished and happy to have success. 

Can't wait to hit the library tomorrow!

KP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3

Weekly Reflection

Kingsley Palmer's Concentration