Good evening,


Today was a mellow day. My morning started at 730am. I rolled out of bed to hit the dining hall before meeting up with my friends in the library. In the library I worked on my public demonstration. My public demonstration was a google slides created for Sue Houston's APES class. It was about climate refugees during Katrina and my family's strory. Once I finished it and practiced a bit, I headed to D Block to present my work. My delivery went great, and my audience was great.


After that, I went to lunch. Then, it was time for work on annotated bibliography. That will be due on Wednesday, so I still got five pages to crank out. My day was pretty uneventful and slow. Hope tomorrow will be fun.


Here is a picture of Birgit and I working on our blogs.


KP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3

Weekly Reflection

Kingsley Palmer's Concentration