Dearest reader,


Today, I started my Wednesday with an iced coffee from the dining hall. I went to breakfast so I would be motivated to start my day. I had a meeting with my mentor Tom to go over my capstone paper. We worked hard to reconfigure parapgraphs and organize the work I already have. He had to run to a class, but I remained in the library for the rest of the afternoon to grind out the remaining work. I was glad to have a break to head up to the tennis courts for practice. It was super nice out today (and so freeing without masks!). Since it was so warm and sunny, Mel took us to Elbow Pond to swim and cool off! 

Later tonight I am going to work on my annotated bibliography. Can't wait to get these pieces out of the way. 

KP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3

Weekly Reflection

Kingsley Palmer's Concentration